A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Veena Surapaneni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Veena Surapaneni is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Surapaneni graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Surapaneni has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
- Seton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Veena Surapaneni MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Veena Surapaneni practice?
- Dr. Veena Surapaneni has 2 office locations.
Dr. Veena Surapaneni practices Internal Medicine near Cedar Park, TX.
See Cedar Park Internists.