A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Veena Vaid-Raizada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Veena Vaid-Raizada is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaid-Raizada graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir.
Dr. Vaid-Raizada has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Veena V Vaid-Raizada MD is a female Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Veena V. Vaid-Raizada practice?
- Dr. Veena Vaid-Raizada has 1 office location.
Dr. Veena Vaid-Raizada practices Internal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Pomona, CA.
See Pomona Internists and Pomona Obstetricians & Gynecologists.