Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Veena Vani
Dr. Veena Vani, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Glastonbury, CT, with another office in Manchester, CT. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Vani is affiliated with Manchester Memorial Hospital, William W. Backus Hospital, The, Norwich CT and Veena Vani, MD, LLC. She speaks English.
Dr. Veena Vani has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Veena Vani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glastonbury, CT.
Dr. Michael Conway
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
South Glastonbury, CT 0.75 mi44
Dr. Syera Mathews
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Glastonbury, CT 1.93 mi
Dr. Jacki Goldstein
South Glastonbury, CT 1.97 mi