Dr. Veena Vats Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Veena Vats?

Bad Doctor

Posted on September 28th, 2016

Four years ago I went to her for bad nosebleeds; 4-5 per day at 30 minutes each. She refused to cauterize saying it was too dangerous. She prescribed an ointment. Four years later there is no improvement. Fortunately I found a real doctor who cauterized my nose without hesitation. I will now have freedom from ruined clothing, social embarrassment and time sitting around waiting for my nose to stop bleeding. Her arrogance and indifference to patient care is unacceptable.

Posted on May 23rd, 2016

Dr. Vast was very personable. She explained everything and took her time with us. I felt very at ease.

Posted on April 27th, 2016

Dr Vats was super nice and really seemed to care ! I will not hesitate to tell friends and family about her compassion and genuine intros in my issues !

Snobby Office Staff

Posted on January 11th, 2016

The front office staff was rude on the phone. Demanded that I bring any records which I don't have with me. When I asked if the earliest appointment wasn't for another 3 weeks and if she couldn't get me in sooner she told me that I could look on my insurance for another provider that might be able to meet my time requirements!! Wow way to go for customer service ... She should be fired or at the very least sent in for training on how to speak to people who are sick in a professional manner!

Beware: From their own words, Dr. Vats and her Staff are biased against ACHHHS patients

Posted on May 2nd, 2014

When I first had my nose surgery done by Dr. Vats, she was kind and did a great job. In January, I deviated my septum on a bike rack in my garage. She told me I could just get the blood work I had done a few weeks prior from Labcorp, but they told me that she had to request it. Her employee refused to get my blood work, stating that I would have to have it done again. This office knows of my issues with needles, and that is one of the reasons Dr. Vats refuses to even talk to me or see me again. There is no compassion there, and the staff said we don't want any more "ACHHHS" insurance or patients. They are biased against people like me because we have mental challenges or PTSD regarding needles. I thought I had hung up the new phone I just got, but it was still on, and I said to myself in my own home, "screw you, I am not having another blood test." Word for Word. I did NOT say it to her staff member and I told her that. She started yelling at me through the phone and I was shocked. Yet when I requested to have Dr. Vats call me to discuss what happened, Dr. Vats apparently refused. I find this outrageous. When my new insurance offered to pay for my surgery so that I would continuity of care, Dr. Vats refused to do the surgery, and would not even call me to talk about it. Neither would her staff. They also refused to speak with my insurance manager. My nose is healing back the wrong way, but her staff continually refused to speak with me or do the procedure, and flat ignores me. My opinion of her and her staff is that they only want to work with the population not considered "ACHHHS" or those who are better off and do not have issues. In my opinion, if you have mental health or disability related issues, beware of going to this facility. You are not welcome. They will not call you back. The refused to even treat me like a human being.

engineer

Posted on August 16th, 2013

I went in for a masive deviated septum. Dr. Vats took the best care, she gave me a quality i haven't had in 20 years. The staff are the best kind & patient. Dr. Vats was very informative and down to earth. the surgery was great and postop visits she helped calm any fears. She didn't remove my hump ;-)

OUTSTANDING ENT

Posted on July 5th, 2012

I've been to Dr. Vats office about 3 to 4 times now and can say without out a doubt the she is one of the "BEST" ENT in the Valley. I& ...

Dr Veena V Vats, MD

Posted on April 25th, 2012

Posted on October 24th, 2011

She's an exceptional physician. Very sharp with her diagnosis. Never been happier with any doctor. I recommend her to all my friends and family.

Exceptional doctor!

Posted on August 30th, 2011

Dr Vats displayed the most desired qualities of what a professional, knowledgeable and compassionate doctor should be. My first visit left me feeling that I am in very competent hands. Her staff exemplifies the friendly, professional attributes that make a visit to that office a pleasure.

Posted on May 3rd, 2011

Having non-hodgkins lymphoma since 1994, I have encountered numerous doctors in all fields of medicine. Dr. Vats is not only professional but she is very caring. Prior to her examining me, we spoke & she asked me questions, stating that no-one knows my body like I do. She has a great attitude & was truly interested in me--not just my disease. I hope other doctors could spend some time with her & learn what caring & professionalism is.

Dr. Vats

Posted on February 18th, 2011

Dr. Vats is a very caring and compassionate doctor. She actually cares about her patients and it shows. She take time with you and you can feel her em ...