A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Veerabhadra Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Veerabhadra Reddy is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reddy
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Reddy has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Veerabhadra K Reddy MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Veerabhadra K. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Veerabhadra Reddy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Veerabhadra Reddy practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Frisco, TX and Plano, TX.
See Dallas Orthopedic Surgeons and Dallas Surgeons.