A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Veeranna Merla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Merla
Specialties & Research
Dr. Veeranna Merla, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Merla graduated from J.J.M. Medical College, Davangere.
Dr. Merla has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Veeranna Choudary Merla MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Veeranna C. Merla practice?
- Dr. Veeranna Merla has 4 office locations.
Dr. Veeranna Merla practices Cardiovascular Disease near CARMEL, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Somers, NY and Mahopac, NY.
See CARMEL Cardiologists.