Dr. Veerappan Sundar Is this you?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

July 22nd, 2013

He is the best!

I always set my appointments for Thursday or Friday afternoons. That way the wait to get in is nominal. He is interested in me and my medical condition and he does not waste time but gets right to the point. I love that! It is easy to make appointment and, however he does not discourage walk ins although making an appointment is better. His staff can be a bit snippy but that does not take away from him as a great doctor!

November 24th, 2015