A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Veerendra Durgam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Veerendra Durgam is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Veerendra Durgam, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Durgam graduated from J.J.M. Medical College, Davangere. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Durgam has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- City Hospital Center Elmhurst
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Veerendra Vibhu Durgam MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Veerendra V. Durgam practice?
- Dr. Veerendra Durgam has 5 office locations.
Dr. Veerendra Durgam practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Staten Island Obstetricians & Gynecologists.