A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Veerendra Durgam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Veerendra Durgam is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Veerendra Durgam, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
Dr. Durgam has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
- Additional Information
- Dr. Veerendra V Durgam MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Veerendra V. Durgam practice?
- Dr. Veerendra Durgam has 1 office location.
- Dr. Veerendra Durgam practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near , .