Dr. Veerinder Anand MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.7

January 20th, 2016
my right knee
first of all we live 2hrs away, my girlfriends appointment today is at 4pm, we waited 1.5 hrs before we got called back to the room, then dr. anand came in and said rosie how is your pain, my lady said my knee is in alot of pain around the knee and in the back of my knee and my knee gives out on me and i fell 2 times, dr anand says you have a torn meniscus fluid in the knee and arthritis, but he failed to mention about the spurs and the cyste behind my knee, and to top it off the visit was only 5 minutes, so my lady says can you give me a drs. excuse for work he says we can do that, also i have been off work for 7 weeks prior to all this happening so the dr says have you had an mri done my lady said no, so we leave out of the room to talk to the receptionist and she gives my lady a excuse for work and the excuse said no squatting or kneeling, so i said wait a minute if this dr. is a qualified orthopaedic surgeon how do you expect me to give this excuse to my job, so rosie explained to them that i need a form to return to work or excuse me from work, the receptionist said i have to talk to the dr. so they saked us to wait in the waiting room and i said no we want to talk to the dr. so he rewrote the drs. excuse but this time it says work status restricted duty no squatting or kneeling and if no light duty then ttd temporaily total disability. so my question to the dr is if you told my lady about all the problems she has with her knee and knowing that she has been off for 7 weeks and why would you send her back to work if she needs surgery?

October 9th, 2014
The reason people have an appointment is to be seen on a reasonable time frame, not four hours later. The staff is rude and unprofessional and complaining isn't allowed. After waiting an eternity in excruciating pain to be seen, he sees me for only five minutes. The doctor's conduct is absolutely nasty he chastised me for actually asking when I was going to be seen. I expected to be treated like a human being from this doctor but all I got was the exact opposite.

June 22nd, 2012
good doc
very happy with my visit,good patient care

May 18th, 2010
happy with treatment and staff

February 27th, 2009
Staff
The staff at this doctors office is very unprofessional. Demanded a payment before the doctor could see me in a very rude tone. I will not be returning for a check up even if I had too.

January 7th, 2009
Staff is not professional
In the age of affirmative action type hiring, Anand's staff is very unprofessional. They never informed me of a follow-up appointment that I needed to have for my employer. I have recommended all my fellow employees to stay away from this office.