A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Veerunna Yadagani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Veerunna Yadagani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Veerunna Yadagani, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Yadagani graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Yadagani has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Jefferson Hospital
- UPMC Lee Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Veerunna Chowdary Yadagani MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Veerunna C. Yadagani practice?
- Dr. Veerunna Yadagani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Veerunna Yadagani practices Cardiovascular Disease near Uniontown, PA.
See Uniontown Cardiologists.