A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Veerunna Yadagani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Veerunna Yadagani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yadagani
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Yadagani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Veerunna Yadagani, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Yadagani graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Yadagani has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Jefferson Hospital
- UPMC Braddock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Veerunna Chowdary Yadagani MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Veerunna C. Yadagani practice?
- Dr. Veerunna Yadagani has 1 office location.
Dr. Veerunna Yadagani practices Cardiovascular Disease near Uniontown, PA.
See Uniontown Cardiologists.