Dr. Veitla Rao Is this you?

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Veitla Rao?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

March 8th, 2016

Highly advise to keep looking for an Endo!

if you've had diabetes more than 5-10 years, don't bother seeing Dr. Rao, she's a 33 year old internal medicene Grad, that somehow is considered a endochronologist! as with alot of young Dr's, she considers herself as an expert, she has a very large ego and doesn't listen to your thoughts or concerns, she nearly put me in my grave by changing my insulin dose on 1 visit, I wanted to believe in her when I first saw her, but after listening to her expert medical advise on diabetes a few times followed by almost ending up in a coma, I decided to look up reviews for her.....well there are none, might be because she just started calling herself a endocronologist? but she is the first Dr. I have looked up that had NO reviews? she's 33 years old, I have had diabetes longer than she has been sucking air, I am sure I was considered by her to be a "difficult paitent" because if you ask questions or challenge her in any way, she decides she doesn't want to see you anymore, she may be equipt to see newly diagnosed diabetics? but I wouldn't chance it! To your homework before you make an appointment with this DR. I found out the hard way! funny thing is my thoughts about DR. Rao were validated when I saw my new Endo, and he had a lot of negative thoughts he shared about her! unsolisited comments he made! I have never heard another DR. talk badly about a DR. especially one that practices right accross the street! that should be enough to scare anyone away! I could go on and on about all the issues I had while being her patient, but I will stop here. If you do decide to see her, make sure your last will is filled out....just incase!

Birth Control