Learn more about Dr. Veko Vahamaki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Veko Vahamaki is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vahamaki
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vahamaki Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Veko Vahamaki, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vahamaki graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Vahamaki has 3 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Community Hospital of Los Gatos
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Veko Johnny Vahamaki DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Veko J. Vahamaki practice?
- Dr. Veko Vahamaki has 1 office location.
Dr. Veko Vahamaki practices Family Medicine near Mountain View, CA.
See Mountain View Family Physicians.