Learn more about Dr. Veko Vahamaki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Veko Vahamaki is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vahamaki
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Vahamaki Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Veko Vahamaki, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vahamaki graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Vahamaki has 3 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Community Hospital of Los Gatos
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Veko Johnny Vahamaki DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Veko J. Vahamaki practice?
- Dr. Veko Vahamaki has 1 office location.
Dr. Veko Vahamaki practices Family Medicine near Mountain View, CA.
See Mountain View Family Physicians.