A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Velayudhan Nair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nair
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nair Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Nair graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Nair has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - West Palm Beach
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Velayudhan K Nair MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Velayudhan K. Nair practice?
- Dr. Velayudhan Nair has 1 office location.
- Dr. Velayudhan Nair practices Surgery near Riviera Beach, FL.