A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Velayudhan Nair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nair
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nair Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. Nair graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Nair has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - West Palm Beach
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Velayudhan K Nair MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Velayudhan K. Nair practice?
- Dr. Velayudhan Nair has 1 office location.
- Dr. Velayudhan Nair practices Surgery near Riviera Beach, FL.