A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Veleka Willis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Veleka Willis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Veleka Willis, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Willis graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Willis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Veleka DR Willis MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Veleka D. Willis practice?
- Dr. Veleka Willis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Veleka Willis practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.