A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Velimir Luketic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Velimir Luketic is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Velimir Luketic, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Autoimmune Hepatitis
- Bile Duct inflammation (Sclerosing Cholangitis)
- Chronic Hepatitis C
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Esophageal and Gastric Varices
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Hepatic Encephalopathy
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Cirrhosis (Biliary)
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Removal (Hepatectomy)
- Liver Transplantation
- Portal Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Luketic graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Luketic has 2 hospital affiliations:
- VCU Health System
- VCU Health Center & MCV Hospital and Physicians
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Velimir Luketic MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Velimir Luketic practice?
- Dr. Velimir Luketic has 3 office locations.
Dr. Velimir Luketic practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Internists and Richmond Gastroenterologists.