Learn more about Dr. Velimir Luketic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Velimir Luketic is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Luketic
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Luketic Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Velimir Luketic, AC, FACG, FACP is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Autoimmune Hepatitis
- Bile Duct inflammation (Sclerosing Cholangitis)
- Chronic Hepatitis C
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Esophageal and Gastric Varices
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Hepatic Encephalopathy
- Hepatitis C
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Cirrhosis (Biliary)
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Removal (Hepatectomy)
- Liver Transplantation
- Portal Hypertension
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Luketic graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Luketic has 2 hospital affiliations:
- VCU Health System
- VCU Health Center & MCV Hospital and Physicians
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Velimir A Luketic AC, FACG, and FACP is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Velimir A. Luketic practice?
- Dr. Velimir Luketic has 1 office location.
Dr. Velimir Luketic practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Internists and Richmond Gastroenterologists.