Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Velimir Luketic
Dr. Velimir Luketic, MD, FACG, FACP is a Doctor primarily located in Richmond, VA. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Luketic is affiliated with VCU Medical Center and VCU Health Center & MCV Hospital and Physicians. Dr. Luketic has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Velimir Luketic has the following 3 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
A hepatologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the liver, gall bladder, pancreas and biliary tree - the path through which bile that is secreted by the liver travels to the duodenum. These organs are...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Velimir Luketic is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Richmond, VA.
Dr. Jayanthi Koneru
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Richmond, VA 0 mi14
Dr. John Baillie
Richmond, VA 0 mi36
Dr. Brian Lentz
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Richmond, VA 0 mi20