A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Velinda Paranal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Velinda Paranal is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Paranal
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Paranal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Velinda Paranal, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Paranal graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Paranal has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Velinda Jean Paranal MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Velinda J. Paranal practice?
- Dr. Velinda Paranal has 1 office location.
Dr. Velinda Paranal practices Family Medicine near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Family Physicians.