A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Velinda Paranal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Velinda Paranal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Velinda Paranal, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Paranal graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Paranal has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Velinda Jean Paranal MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Velinda J. Paranal practice?
- Dr. Velinda Paranal has 5 office locations.
Dr. Velinda Paranal practices Family Medicine near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Culver City, CA.
See Santa Monica Family Physicians.