A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Velji Kansara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Velji Kansara, MD is board certified in Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kansara graduated from Medical College Baroda.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kansara has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- Harper University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kansara accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Velji K. Kansara practice?
Dr. Velji Kansara practices Urology near Novi, MI.
See Novi Urologists.