A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Velji Kansara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Velji Kansara, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kansara graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Kansara has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Velji Kansara MD is a male Urologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Velji Kansara practice?
- Dr. Velji Kansara has 4 office locations.
Dr. Velji Kansara practices Urology near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Madison Heights, MI.
See Novi Urologists.