A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Velji Kansara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Velji Kansara, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kansara graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Kansara has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kansara accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Velji K. Kansara practice?
Dr. Velji Kansara practices Urology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI and Madison Heights, MI.
See Detroit Urologists.