Dr. Veljko Krstulovic Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Veljko Krstulovic?

Posted on April 20th, 2012

PERHAPS "DR K", AS HE IS AFFECTIONATELY REFERED TO, WAS FOR 25 YEARS OR SO MY PHYSICIAN. I THEN RETIRED AND MOVED OUT OF THE AREA. BUT FOR THE TIME I WAS HIS PATIENT I KNEW OF NONE BETTER IN THE REALM OF HIS EXPERTISE. DR K'S INSIGHTFULLNESS AND CARE IS WITHOUT A DOUBT ONE OF THE MOST REFINED AND ASTUTE IN THE NATION. OUT OF CURIOSITY I SOUGHT TO SEE IF DR K WAS STILL PRACTICING. WHEN I SAW HIS NAME ONLINE RIGHT AWAY I KNEW I HAD TO CONTRIBUTE TO HIS REVIEWS, AND SO IT IS MY PLEASURE AND HONOR TO WRITE WHAT YOU SEE HERE. THANK YOU, DR K, FOR BEING THE GREAT DOCTOR THAT YOU ARE AND ONE OF THE MOST CONSIDERATE HUMAN BRINGS I'VE EVER ENCOUNTERED. THEY SURE DON'T MAKE THEM LIKE YOU ANYMORE!

Posted on April 10th, 2015