A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vella Chancellor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vella Chancellor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vella Chancellor, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Chancellor graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Chancellor has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vella Chancellor MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Vella Chancellor practice?
- Dr. Vella Chancellor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vella Chancellor practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Mansfield, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Midlothian, TX.
See Mansfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists.