Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  MS  |  show details
by Leslie Munsey on Aug 20th, 2014

I have been going to Dr Chancellor since the 1980's. I'm 68 years old and I am probably one of her oldest returning patients. As long as she is practicing she will remain my GYN. She is a wonderful doctor and always has to time to talk with me about life in general.

|  BE AWARE!!  |  show details
by Holly on Dec 17th, 2013

Awful DR!!! I was 6 weeks pregnant and she told me I wasn't pregnant and I needed to have a DNC. I went to the hospital for a sonogram and they told me I was pregnant. I went back to her for a follow up and she told me I was going to have a miscarriage and to go home and just wait for it because she couldn't do anything for me. I spent days crying and stressing and NEVER had a miscarriage. Went to another DR and they said I was pregnant and seen no signs of a miscarriage. She wanted me to do a DNC, this would have terminated my pregnancy

by Donna B on Mar 11th, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Chancellor since I was 18. I am now almost 50. She delivered my children and I cannot imagine another ob-gyn doctor. She is honest, caring and professional. She asks questions and genuinely cares about her patients. There is nothing that I have not been able to talk to her about and that is so important as a patient.

Aug 22nd, 2012

I love Doctor Chancellor. She has a very laid back and relaxed way of dealing with me. She is very caring and listens to me. Before I started to see her I was seeing a different doctor who didn't listen to me. I had a bad experience with my previous delivery and when I brought it up to Dr. Chancellor she listened and made sure that my next delivery was much smother. She reminds me of my mother and grandmother and I feel I can let her know about any of my problems.

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
May 24th, 2012

I moved from St. Louis in February 2007 I had a problem and my previous doctor told me take it out you are not having anymore kids. Dr. Chancellor did a thorough examination told me why I needed surgery went over the procedure with my husband and myself and even though I was so nervous and as my husband put it a basket case. Dr. Chancellor made me feel comfortable told me it was natural for me to feel the way I did. But always professional and caring, I have been going to her since then. Great lady any questions or concerns she patiently took the time to listen and respond accordingly. I would recommend her to anyone needing and OB.

|  Unethical doctor  |  show details
Apr 10th, 2012

I had a prescription that she wrote that when I tried to get the last refill I found out that it had expired a day before. When I tried to call their office to ask them to allow the pharmacist to fill the prescription they said they would only allow for it if I made an appointment. I told them that I had moved to a different city and that I could not go to them anymore. They still refused to fill the prescription. Due to this I had to go a month without medication, this caused repercussions for over a year. My mother also was prescribed a medication here and when she had severe side affects, Chancellor said it was the only medication of that kind. When we called another doctor, they prescribed my mother a different brand. After that incident I examined their office more closely only to see that they had a large quantity of items from the particular pharmaceutical company that produces the drug that made my mother sick. In my opinion, Chancellor is extremely unethical.

Jan 31st, 2012

Dr. Chancellor is a wonderful doctor. She makes you feel completely at ease, and she has a wonderful bedside manner. I highly recommend her.

|  Excellent!  |  show details
Aug 22nd, 2011

Dr. Chancellor delivered my first child, and made me feel totally comfortable during my pregnancy and delivery. Her nurse practicioner, Theresa, is wonderful too! They were both so caring, and never made me feel silly whenever I had questions. Very knowledgeable and experienced! I will miss Dr. Chancellor now that my insurance has changed. :-(

|  review  |  show details
May 6th, 2011

No problems with Dr. Chancellor, she was very nice, caring, and thorough. However, I cannot say the same for the remaining staff. In particular a front desk clerk, I believe her name is Amanda (not sure), was completely disrespectful over the phone,regarding questions about birth control changes. She was so rude and a complete bitch. I will not be going back because of her poor service and complete lack of personal skills. I am a registered nurse and I know how to be compassionate, she however does not and cannot handle her petty job in a dr. office professsionally.