Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vellaiappan Somasundaram
Dr. Vellaiappan Somasundaram, MD is a Doctor primarily located in South Williamson, KY. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Somasundaram is affiliated with Tug Valley ARH Regional Medical Center, Arh Regional Medical Center - Hazard and Morgan County ARH. Dr. Somasundaram has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Vellaiappan Somasundaram has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Vellaiappan Somasundaram is similar to the following 3 Doctors near South Williamson, KY.
Dr. Ramon Echague Colman
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
South Williamson, KY 0 mi
Dr. Brian Francis
South Williamson, KY 0 mi23
Dr. Edilfavia Uy
South Williamson, KY 0 mi8