A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vellappillil Gangadharan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gangadharan
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Gangadharan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vellappillil Gangadharan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gangadharan graduated from University of Kerala Medical College. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Gangadharan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Harper University Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vellappillil Gangadharan BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Vellappillil Gangadharan practice?
- Dr. Vellappillil Gangadharan has 1 office location.
Dr. Vellappillil Gangadharan practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Internists and Southfield Cardiologists.