A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Velma Bacak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Velma Bacak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Velma Bacak, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bacak graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bacak has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center
- Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center
- Riverside Behavioral Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Velma A Bacak MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Velma A. Bacak practice?
- Dr. Velma Bacak has 1 office location.
Dr. Velma Bacak practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Portsmouth, VA.
See Portsmouth Psychiatrists.