Learn more about Dr. Velma Scantlebury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Velma Scantlebury is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scantlebury
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Scantlebury Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Velma Scantlebury, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Cytomegalovirus Infections
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Liver Transplantation
- Pancreas Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Scantlebury graduated from Columbia University, New York. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Scantlebury has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Christiana Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Velma Patricia Scantlebury FACS and MD is a female Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Velma P. Scantlebury practice?
- Dr. Velma Scantlebury has 1 office location.
Dr. Velma Scantlebury practices Surgery near Newark, DE.
See Newark Surgeons.