A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Velmina Rivera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Velmina Rivera is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Velmina Rivera, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rivera graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Rivera has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rivera accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Velmina S. Rivera practice?
Dr. Velmina Rivera practices Pediatrics near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sewell, NJ.
See Marlton Pediatricians.