A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Veluppillai Nagulendran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Veluppillai Nagulendran is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nagulendran
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Nagulendran Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Veluppillai Nagulendran, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nagulendran graduated from Faculty of Medicine, University of Ceylon, Peradeniya.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Veluppillai Nagulendran MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Veluppillai Nagulendran practice?
- Dr. Veluppillai Nagulendran has 1 office location.
Dr. Veluppillai Nagulendran practices Psychiatry near Cumberland, MD.
See Cumberland Psychiatrists.