A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vena Uy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vena Uy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vena Uy, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Disorders of the female lower genital tract
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Uy graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Uy has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vena Uy MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Vena Uy practice?
- Dr. Vena Uy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vena Uy practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Jersey City, NJ.
See Jersey City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.