A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Venancio Prado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Prado graduated from Instituto Superior De Ciencias Medicas De La Habana.
Dr. Prado has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- St. Vincent Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Prado accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 96 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan