A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Venancio Prado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Venancio Prado is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prado
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Prado Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Prado graduated from Instituto Superior De Ciencias Medicas De La Habana.
Dr. Prado has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Venancio Eduardo Prado MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Venancio E. Prado practice?
- Dr. Venancio Prado has 6 office locations.
Dr. Venancio Prado practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Downey, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Whittier, CA.
See Downey Primary Care Doctors, Downey General Practitioners, and Downey Internists.