A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Venancio Prado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Venancio Prado is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Prado graduated from Instituto Superior De Ciencias Medicas De La Habana.
Dr. Prado has 19 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Venancio Eduardo Prado MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 50 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Venancio E. Prado practice?
- Dr. Venancio Prado has 4 office locations.
Dr. Venancio Prado practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Downey, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Huntington Park, CA.
See Downey Primary Care Doctors and Downey Internists.