A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vencent Frantz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Frantz graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Frantz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Plumas District Hospital
- Seneca Hospital
- Seneca Healthcare District
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Frantz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vencent P. Frantz practice?
Dr. Vencent Frantz practices Surgery near Quincy, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Chester, CA.
See Quincy Surgeons.