A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Venerando Batas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Venerando Batas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Batas
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Batas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Venerando Batas, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Batas graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Batas has 14 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital at Carroll
- University Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Venerando I Batas MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Venerando I. Batas practice?
- Dr. Venerando Batas has 1 office location.
Dr. Venerando Batas practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Physiatrists.