A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Venerando Batas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Venerando Batas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Venerando Batas, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Batas graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Batas has 14 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital at Carroll
- University Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Venerando I Batas MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Venerando I. Batas practice?
- Dr. Venerando Batas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Venerando Batas practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Physiatrists.