A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Venessa Stas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Venessa Stas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stas
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stas Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stas graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Stas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Venessa Stas MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Venessa Stas practice?
- Dr. Venessa Stas has 1 office location.
Dr. Venessa Stas practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Portland, OR.
See Portland Surgeons.