A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Venessa Stas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Venessa Stas is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stas graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Stas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 20 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Venessa Stas practice?
Dr. Venessa Stas practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Portland, OR.
See Portland Surgeons.