A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Veni Peram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Peram graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.
Dr. Peram has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Veni Jhansi Peram MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Veni J. Peram practice?
- Dr. Veni Peram has 2 office locations.
Dr. Veni Peram practices Internal Medicine near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Southfield Internists.