A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Veniamin Ratner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Veniamin Ratner, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ratner graduated from Donetsk State M. Gorky Medical University.
Dr. Ratner has 12 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Nyack Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ratner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Unicare - 7 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Veniamin Ratner practice?
Dr. Veniamin Ratner practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians.