Dr. Venis Fanous Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Venis Fanous?

Posted on March 2nd, 2016

Dr. Fanous has been our family doctor for over 25 years. She is the best. I will never be able to get another doctor like her, if she ever retires. I cannot say enough good things about this great lady. The staff is also great. They are courteous and always return my calls.

The worst

Posted on January 14th, 2014

Dr Fanous has some very backward ideas. Told me that breast feeding over a year is good for a baby physically but psychologically damaging. I also started having migraines. She told me to get used to it, I would probably have them for the rest of my life! When I found that chiropractic helped, she told me i just "thought" I felt better. Found a new doctor!!! ps office staff rude and mean....

Best I've ever known

Posted on June 6th, 2012

Dr. Fanous has always been exceedingly kind and compassionate. Her knowledge of my conditions and her ability to approach problems with an open mind is unparalleled in my experience with medical professionals. Wait time might be a bit longer than average which is what a reasonable person expects with a competent doctor. Add to this an office staff that goes beyond courteous and you've got everything I want in a provider.

The best in the world

Posted on April 29th, 2011

She is the best doctor in the world. My whole family goes to her and I recommend her to anyone that asks me for a doctor. Every single family member (extended too) goes to her and no one had anything to say but good things about her. None of my family member ever thinks of changing her. I moved far but I will not change her because no one is equal to her. I have been going to her for about 20 years now and I know her very well. She is very honest and will not cheat you or charge you more than needed. She actually undercharges sometimes out of kindness to those who do not have a job or Insurance. She is the best.

TERRIBLE DOCTOR

Posted on April 15th, 2011

She is not a nice Doctor. She rude nasty, and unprofessional. She doesnt get back to you with results, charges for follow ups at reg cost, which rises insurance cost. Overal is unpleasant and disrespectful. She is uncaring and robotic. HAS ZERO CARING FEATURES and she is by far the worse doctor in the world. AND I am suprised she hasnt ever had a negitive review. I base this off several interactions with her between myself and my husband who has seen her longer than myself. When she was last nasty with me I never went back. My husband has a few issues that have not been diagnosed with several visits in 7 months with no results what is wrong and she gets meaner like it annoys her that he has something wrong and she doesnt know what it is. She is nasty and i wont let him go back because has no idea what she is doing

Posted on August 20th, 2017