A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Venkat Aachi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Venkat Aachi is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Venkat Aachi, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Aachi graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Aachi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Venkat Aachi MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Venkat Aachi practice?
- Dr. Venkat Aachi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Venkat Aachi practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine near Campbell, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Saratoga, CA and Sunnyvale, CA.
See Campbell Physiatrists.