Get the facts about migraine headaches, including the different types of migraine and migraine triggers.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Sleep Apnea Sleep apnea symptoms, risk factors, and complications.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Venkat Aachi
Dr. Venkat Aachi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Shreveport, LA, with other offices in Salinas, CA and Los Banos, CA (and 11 other locations). He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Management and Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. Dr. Aachi is affiliated with Willis-Knighton Medical Center, John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus and Oconnor Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Venkat Aachi has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
Dr. Venkat Aachi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Shreveport, LA.
Dr. Rinoo Shah
Pain Management, Anesthesiology, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Shreveport, LA 1.05 mi21
Dr. Sai Munjampalli
Pain Management, Residency
Shreveport, LA 1.05 mi
Dr. Christian Samuelson
Shreveport, LA 1.05 mi1