Cardiologists

12408 Hesperia Rd
Suite 7
Victorville, CA 92395
760-951-7778
Locations and availability (2)

|  Best cardiologist up here in the high desert  |  show details
by Anne Lawson on Jun 23rd, 2014

This is definitely one of the best doctors up here in the high desert. He doesn't push unnecessary meds on you, spends time with you explaining your test results, gives you good insight as to what you need to do and gave me great, easy to do tips to take care of my heart, my general overall health. He's the best!

|  Office/Angio  |  show details
by T Smith on Jan 15th, 2014

Angio was over before I expected it to begin. Stent was in, and I thought I should go home. Doc kept me in over night. Office visit opened my eyes. Needed a little more help from Nutritionist

|  Mr.  |  show details
by John Crawford on Mar 20th, 2013

After having three previous angeograms by two other Cardiologists I was not looking forward to doing it again. Dr. Devineni was in and out in a hurry, and the healing of the femoral artery intrusion was a piece of cake. He is the best and one of the nurses said he was the guy she would want working on her. What does that tell you?

|  cardiac cath angiogram  |  show details
Sep 28th, 2010

Dr Devineni never came in to see me after the procedure in the hospital to give me the results, I had to ask a nurse, very unprofessional.

|  show details
by Marion Hupman-Lattus on Apr 8th, 2010

Dr.Devineni is a wonderful and extra caring Docotr. He has the best bedside manner of any Doctor I have ever come across and I work in health care.He gose the extramile for his patients. When he was treating my Mother he had to refer her to a surgeon.When my Mom showed concerns, he explained he would not send her to a Doctor he would not see himself.While she was Loma Linda Dr Devineni called myself or the nurses to check on her status atleast once aday if not more.He is very dedicated to his patients.