A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Venkat Kalapatapu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Venkat Kalapatapu is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Venkat Kalapatapu, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Stenosis
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalapatapu graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal.
Dr. Kalapatapu has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Venkat Kalapatapu BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Venkat Kalapatapu practice?
- Dr. Venkat Kalapatapu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Venkat Kalapatapu practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Little Rock, AR.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.