A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Venkat Kalapatapu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Venkat Kalapatapu is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kalapatapu
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kalapatapu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Venkat Kalapatapu, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Stenosis
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalapatapu graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal.
Dr. Kalapatapu has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Venkat Kalapatapu BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Venkat Kalapatapu practice?
- Dr. Venkat Kalapatapu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Venkat Kalapatapu practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Little Rock, AR.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.