A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Venkat Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Venkat Rao is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rao
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rao Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Venkat Rao, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from Guntur Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rao has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Venkat K Rao MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Venkat K. Rao practice?
- Dr. Venkat Rao has 1 office location.
Dr. Venkat Rao practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Flint, MI.
See Flint Internists, Flint Pulmonologists, and Flint Critical Care Practitioners.