A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Venkat Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Venkat Rao is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Venkat Rao, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Rao has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Venkat K Rao MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Venkat K. Rao practice?
- Dr. Venkat Rao has 11 office locations.
Dr. Venkat Rao practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Flint, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, MI and Fenton, MI.
See Flint Internists, Flint Pulmonologists, and Flint Critical Care Practitioners.