A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Venkat Sethuraman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Venkat Sethuraman, Orthopaedic Spine Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Venkat Sethuraman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Back Pain
- C-spine injuries
- Compression Fractures
- Degenerative Spondylithesis
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lumbar Spinal Stenosis
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgeon
- Neck Pain
- Neurogenic Claudication
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spine Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Sethuraman graduated from Medical College of Pennsylvania Hospital. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sethuraman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Irving Coppell Surgical Hospital
- Southwest Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Venkat Sethuraman MD is a male Spine Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Venkat Sethuraman practice?
- Dr. Venkat Sethuraman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Venkat Sethuraman practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons, Dallas Orthopedic Surgeons, and Dallas Physiatrists.