A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Venkat Sethuraman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Venkat Sethuraman, Orthopaedic Spine Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sethuraman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sethuraman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Venkat Sethuraman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Compression Fractures
- Fracture Fixation
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sethuraman graduated from Medical College of Pennsylvania Hospital. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sethuraman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Irving Coppell Surgical Hospital
- Southwest Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Venkat Sethuraman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Venkat Sethuraman practice?
- Dr. Venkat Sethuraman has 1 office location.
Dr. Venkat Sethuraman practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Orthopedic Surgeons, Dallas Surgeons, and Dallas Physiatrists.