A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Venkat Sethuraman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Venkat Sethuraman, Orthopaedic Spine Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sethuraman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sethuraman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Venkat Sethuraman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Compression Fractures
- Fracture Fixation
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sethuraman graduated from Medical College of Pennsylvania Hospital. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sethuraman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Irving Coppell Surgical Hospital
- Southwest Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Venkat Sethuraman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Venkat Sethuraman practice?
- Dr. Venkat Sethuraman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Venkat Sethuraman practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Lancaster, TX.
See Irving Surgeons and Irving Physiatrists.