Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Venkata Alla
Dr. Venkata Alla, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Omaha, NE, with another office in Omaha, NE. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiology. Dr. Alla is affiliated with University Campus of CHI Health Creighton University Medical Center - Bergan Mercy, Alegent Health Mercy Hospital and Alegent Health Lakeside Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Venkata Alla has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Venkata Alla is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Omaha, NE.
Dr. Parshant Sagar
Omaha, NE 0.01 mi1
Dr. Harold Delasalas
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Omaha, NE 0.01 mi9
Dr. John Gallagher
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Omaha, NE 0.01 mi48