A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Venkata Punyapu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Venkata Punyapu is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Punyapu graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Ajmer.
Dr. Punyapu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Medical Center
- Cheshire Medical Center,The
- Southern New Hampshire Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Venkata Punyapu MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Venkata Punyapu practice?
- Dr. Venkata Punyapu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Venkata Punyapu practices Internal Medicine near Tacoma, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Nashua, NH.
See Tacoma Internists.