A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Venkata Anne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Anne graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Anne has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Venkata Vijay K Anne MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Venkata V. Anne practice?
- Dr. Venkata Anne has 2 office locations.
Dr. Venkata Anne practices Internal Medicine near Jackson, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI.
See Jackson Internists.