Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Venkata Bandi
Dr. Venkata Bandi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with another office in San Antonio, TX. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease and Sleep Medicine. Dr. Bandi is affiliated with Ben Taub Hospital, St Luke's Episcopal Hospital and The Methodist Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Venkata Bandi has the following 4 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
Dr. Venkata Bandi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.
Dr. Charlene Flash
Houston, TX 0.01 mi7
Dr. Zohra Nooruddin
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Houston, TX 0.01 mi14
Dr. Kamna Bansal
Houston, TX 0.01 mi11