A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Venkata Chalam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chalam graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.
Dr. Chalam has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Southshore Medical Center
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chalam accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 7 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 1 plan
- Humana - 9 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Venkata N. Chalam practice?
Dr. Venkata Chalam practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Allen Park, MI.
See Allen Park Cardiologists.