A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Venkata Chalam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chalam graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.
Dr. Chalam has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Southshore Medical Center
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Venkata Chalam MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Venkata Chalam practice?
- Dr. Venkata Chalam has 4 office locations.
Dr. Venkata Chalam practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Allen Park, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Wyandotte, MI.
See Allen Park Cardiologists.