A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Venkata Chalam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chalam
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Chalam Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chalam graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.
Dr. Chalam has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Southshore Medical Center
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Venkata Chalam MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Venkata Chalam practice?
- Dr. Venkata Chalam has 1 office location.
Dr. Venkata Chalam practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Allen Park, MI.
See Allen Park Cardiologists.