A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vamsi Gullapalli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vamsi Gullapalli is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gullapalli
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gullapalli Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Gullapalli graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Gullapalli has 6 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Memorial Hospital
- Corpus Christi Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vamsi Krishna Gullapalli MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Vamsi K. Gullapalli practice?
- Dr. Vamsi Gullapalli has 4 office locations.
Dr. Vamsi Gullapalli practices Ophthalmology near Jersey City, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Corpus Christi, TX and Millburn, NJ.
See Jersey City Ophthalmologists.