A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vamsi Gullapalli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vamsi Gullapalli is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gullapalli
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gullapalli Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Gullapalli graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Gullapalli has 6 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Memorial Hospital
- Corpus Christi Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vamsi Krishna Gullapalli MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Vamsi K. Gullapalli practice?
- Dr. Vamsi Gullapalli has 1 office location.
Dr. Vamsi Gullapalli practices Ophthalmology near Sartell, MN.
See Sartell Ophthalmologists.