A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chelvapilla Gunupati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chelvapilla Gunupati is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gunupati graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.
Dr. Gunupati has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chelvapilla Venkata Gunupati MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Chelvapilla V. Gunupati practice?
- Dr. Chelvapilla Gunupati has 1 office location.
Dr. Chelvapilla Gunupati practices Vascular Surgery near West Covina, CA.
See West Covina Surgeons.