A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chelvapilla Gunupati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chelvapilla Gunupati is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gunupati graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.
Dr. Gunupati has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chelvapilla V Gunupati MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Chelvapilla V. Gunupati practice?
- Dr. Chelvapilla Gunupati has 3 office locations.
Dr. Chelvapilla Gunupati practices Vascular Surgery near Glendora, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Duarte, CA and West Covina, CA.
See Glendora Surgeons.