A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chelvapilla Gunupati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chelvapilla Gunupati is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gunupati graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.
Dr. Gunupati has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gunupati accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Chelvapilla V. Gunupati practice?
Dr. Chelvapilla Gunupati practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Glendora, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Duarte, CA and West Covina, CA.
See Glendora Surgeons and Glendora Cardiothoracic Surgeons.