A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Venkata Jupudy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Venkata Jupudy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Venkata Jupudy, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jupudy graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Jupudy has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Venkata Jupudy MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Venkata Jupudy practice?
- Dr. Venkata Jupudy has 1 office location.
Dr. Venkata Jupudy practices Internal Medicine near Alden, NY.
See Alden Internists.