Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Venkata Kakarlapudi
Dr. Venkata Kakarlapudi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Albany, IN. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology, Otolaryngology and Pediatrics. Dr. Kakarlapudi is affiliated with Physicians Medical Center, Medical Center of Southern Indiana and Clark Memorial Hospital. Dr. Kakarlapudi has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Venkata Kakarlapudi has the following 3 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose,...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Venkata Kakarlapudi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Albany, IN.
Dr. Colin Neumann
New Albany, IN 0 mi6
Dr. Daniel Akin
Allergy and Immunology, Otolaryngology
New Albany, IN 0 mi44
Dr. Andrew Gould
Otolaryngology, Pediatrics, Allergy and Immunology, General Surgery
New Albany, IN 0 mi22