A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Venkata Kakarlapudi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Venkata Kakarlapudi, Otolaryngologist, Otolaryngic Allergy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Venkata Kakarlapudi, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hearing Aids
- Hearing Loss
- Meniere's Disease
- Middle Ear Infection (Otitis Media)
- Nasal Obstruction
- Nasal Polyps
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kakarlapudi graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Kakarlapudi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Floyd Memorial Hospital & Health Serv
- Medical Center of Southern Indiana
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Venkata V Kakarlapudi MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Pediatric Otolaryngology, Otolaryngic Allergy, and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck.
- Where does Dr. Venkata V. Kakarlapudi practice?
- Dr. Venkata Kakarlapudi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Venkata Kakarlapudi practices Otolaryngology, Pediatric Otolaryngology, Otolaryngic Allergy, and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Jeffersonville, IN.
See Louisville Otolaryngologists, Louisville Pediatric Specialists, and Louisville Surgeons.