A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Venkata Lingam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Venkata Lingam, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lingam graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Lingam has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Walter P. Reuther Psychiatric Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Venkata S K Lingam MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Venkata S. Lingam practice?
- Dr. Venkata Lingam has 1 office location.
Dr. Venkata Lingam practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Westland, MI.
See Westland Psychiatrists and Westland Geriatric Doctors.