A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Venkata Lingam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lingam
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lingam Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Venkata Lingam, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lingam graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Lingam has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Walter P. Reuther Psychiatric Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Venkata S K Lingam MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Venkata S. Lingam practice?
- Dr. Venkata Lingam has 1 office location.
Dr. Venkata Lingam practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Westland, MI.
See Westland Psychiatrists.