A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Venkata Mallu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Venkata Mallu is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mallu
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Mallu Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Mallu graduated from Medical Doctor, Kurnool Medical College.
Dr. Mallu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Coliseum NORTHSIDE HOSPITAL
- Coliseum Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Venkata C Mallu MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Hospitalist, Internal Medicine, and Adult Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Venkata C. Mallu practice?
- Dr. Venkata Mallu has 1 office location.
Dr. Venkata Mallu practices Hospitalist, Internal Medicine, and Adult Medicine near Macon, GA.
See Macon Hospitalists, Macon Internists, and Macon Family Physicians.